A series of volcanic eruptions formed the Galapagos Archipelago, a chain of nineteen islands and a dozen islets. Located in the Pacific Ocean, approximately 600 miles off Ecuador coast.
Also, Galapagos Islands existed for millions of years long before being discovered as a spatial lot of unique plants and animals.
Today, modern explorers tour its most known islands: Santa Cruz and Isabela.
Be one of them and you will see how curious sea lions and marine iguanas jump and sun bathe between the island and the coast, while friendly hammerhead sharks patrol the deep sea waters.
Do not miss on the blue footed boobies flying through the sky!
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Buenos Aires
- Panama City
- International airline ticket (Departures from Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Miami, Washington DC, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Panama City, Lima y Quito).
- National airline ticket from Guayaquil to Galapagos.
- Transfer to and from the airport/hotel.
- Six days / five nights lodging in a three star hotel.
- Transportation and entrance cost to all places to visit.
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Free internet at hotel.
- Snorkeling equipment (visor, fins, tube)
- Access fee to Galapagos National Park ($100.00 per person)
- Three day tour to Santa Cruz island. Includes bilingual naturalist tour guide.
- Full Day Isabela island Tour. Includes bilingual naturalist tour guide.
- Travel insurance.
- All taxes and fees.