A tour to Rome is a voyage to the history of an Empire. It can be called a “Museum City”, every street is full of history and art.
From the visits to religious and historical monuments, to enjoying the plazas where famous painters and poets used to gather, fountains and markets.
Also, you will be able to revel in Italian gastronomy, one of the best of the world.
We are sure that tossing a coin in the Trevi Fountain will enhance the probability of your return to Rome, and destiny will bring you back to the Eternal City!
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Buenos Aires
- Panama City
- International airline ticket.
- Transfer to and from the airport/hotel.
- Seven days / six nights lodging in a three-star hotel.
- Transportation and entrance cost to all places to visit.
- Daily Breakfast
- Free WiFi in the hotel.
- “Skip the line” Tickets (Quick access to attractions without queuing).
- Full day Coliseum and Ancient Rome Tour. Includes headphones to listen to tour guide explanations.
- Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica tours. Includes headphones to listen to tour guide explanations.
- Christian Rome and Catacombs guided tour.
- Gastronomic Tour and Italian wine tasting at Monti Neighborhood and Campo de Fiori.
- Travel insurance.
- All taxes and fees.
||lunch, dinner and tips